Registration/enrollment can now be done online. for students who are new to any Hawai`i public school. The process can be done online through Infinite Campus. Please download and review the step by step instructions below before starting the online process. The process has many steps and requires several documents be uploaded to the website.
If registering from another Hawai`i public school:
Please make sure to sign the previous school's release forms. They will provide you with a packet to release your child. Bring the packet with you to WMS to register your child. You will also need to present two proofs of residency:
1. Rental/Lease Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, or Military Housing Assignment
2. Any utility bill (cable, electric, water, or phone)
From another state, foreign country, or Hawai`i private school:
The following items are required upon registration:
- Rental/Lease Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, or Military Housing Assignment
- Any utility bill (cable, electric, water, or phone)
- School Packet from previous school/state
- Birth Certificate
- Shot records (Form F14) with:
- Physical within one year of registration
- TB within one year of registration
- Any/all shots as verified by Health Aide
- Transcripts including withdrawal grades; report cards from the 5th grade to present
If your child is living with someone else, please complete a Verification of Residency Statement form which must be notarized and attached with the owner/lessee's lease or mortgage agreement and utility bill.
Online enrollment is only open to students who are from another state, country or from a private school.
Click on the following links:
HIDOE website providing additional information
To enroll online: Infinite Campus
For further information or if you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at (808) 305-3301