Registration » Withdrawal


Leaving for the mainland or transferring to another school?

If you plan to enroll your child in another school for any of the reasons listed below, please

come in person with an ID to sign a release form five days before the last day of attendance:

1) Leaving for the mainland or foreign country

2) Moving to another public school district

3) Acceptance from a private school

4) Applying to home school

Only parents/ legal guardians are allowed to withdraw students from school.  


If a release packet is needed sooner or you have questions, please contact the Registrar’s

office at 305-3302 or 305-3312.

A release packet will be ready for pick up the day after your child’s last day of attendance. If the packet is needed before then, please let the office staff know so arrangements can be made.

Release packets take some time to prepare as each teacher and the librarian need to sign the

student out for grades and any obligations.  However, if the last day of attendance is at the end of the school year, packets will be ready by June 17th.

These packets are to be taken to the next school and are required before your child can be

registered in many states, foreign countries, and private schools.